This electronic water timer from Parkland will make light work of watering your garden. The timer can be used to set a watering program for your garden, so that sprinklers and irrigation systems switch on automatically. It can run cycles at any time of day or night, for any amount of time, to make watering your garden easy.
- Can run up to 24 cycles a day
- Ideal for programming a watering schedule for your garden
- Attach the timer to the hose and turn the dial for how long you want the watering to last. That's it!
- If you want constant watering turn the dial anti clockwise.
- Can be stopped at any point just by turning off the tap.
- Comes with standard hose fittings.
- Adjustable watering time from 5 up 120 minutes
Instructions for use:
- Screw the timer onto your garden tap.
- Push on your garden hose.
- Set the two dials; the first for the time between watering, the second for how long watering lasts.
- Leave and forget.
- Height of timer (including fittings) 16cm (approx. 6'')
- Face diameter 8cm (approx. 3'')
- Requires 2 x AAA 1.5v batteries (not included)